Portrait of Steve Jobs Made With Apples
Мisual artist Olivier Lefebvre wanted to accomplish with his representation of Steve Jobs’ portrait made entirely out of apples – the land art tribute expresses the impact Steve Jobs had on modern technology and the apple silhouette.
The artist decided to honor Steve Jobs in a very unique way by creating a portrait of Steve Jobs made from real apples. He painstakingly arranged 3,750 apples to depict the face.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier