Portrait of Steve Jobs Made With Apples
Мisual artist Olivier Lefebvre wanted to accomplish with his representation of Steve Jobs’ portrait made entirely out of apples – the land art tribute expresses the impact Steve Jobs had on modern technology and the apple silhouette.
The artist decided to honor Steve Jobs in a very unique way by creating a portrait of Steve Jobs made from real apples. He painstakingly arranged 3,750 apples to depict the face.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre