17-Year-Old Self-Taught Mexican Artist Creates Stunning Watercolors And Pencil Drawings
Dany Lizeth, a creative and talented 17-year-old in Mexico, creates expertly detailed and beautifully colorful drawings of animals and people using watercolors and colored pencils. What’s even more impressive than her amazing talent at such a young age, however, is that she taught herself how to draw this well!
This developing artist will begin selling prints of her works in a few weeks, so be sure to follow her Instagram and Facebook for more of her beautiful art!
Via Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield