Surreal And Slightly Morbid Illustrations By Virginia Mori
Young girls in dark dresses with black hair around their doll-like faces – these are the main characters of Italian illustrator who creates surreal drawings with a touch of horror.
Virginia Mori, 36, lives and works in Pesaro and Milan, Italy. Her favorite media are pencil, ink, and ballpoint pen on paper. The artist gain following because of her unique, dark and surreal style and imagery.
“I can’t say how I arrived at this style,” Virginia told to stylenochaser. “It has been a long and slow journey filled with a lot of research, but everything came very naturally, in a very instinctive way. I just followed what I like to do.”
Artist’s illustrations often have a melancholic or the nightmarish feel to them.
“I am not trying to explain anything with certainty with my art. I just want to suggest strange feelings and situations in a metaphoric way.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- Japanese Cosplayer’s ‘BoobPack’ Becomes A Viral Trend On Twitter
- The Realistic NSFW 3D Character Art By Hood Saladine
- The Badass And Chilling Watercolor Paintings Of Misha Vyrtsev
- Photographer Visited Bolivia’s Graveyard Of Trains
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Supercharged Art Of Walter Molino
- Geeky And Adorable Silhouettes By Andy Fairhurst Make You Go Awww
- Vladislav Ociacia’s Robot Renders Are Works Of Art
- The Robot Next Door: Playful And Visionary Series By Nicolas Bigot, Niko Photographisme
- Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Jason Lee Parry
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- Beauty And Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Clint Robert