Surreal And Slightly Morbid Illustrations By Virginia Mori
Young girls in dark dresses with black hair around their doll-like faces – these are the main characters of Italian illustrator who creates surreal drawings with a touch of horror.
Virginia Mori, 36, lives and works in Pesaro and Milan, Italy. Her favorite media are pencil, ink, and ballpoint pen on paper. The artist gain following because of her unique, dark and surreal style and imagery.
“I can’t say how I arrived at this style,” Virginia told to stylenochaser. “It has been a long and slow journey filled with a lot of research, but everything came very naturally, in a very instinctive way. I just followed what I like to do.”
Artist’s illustrations often have a melancholic or the nightmarish feel to them.
“I am not trying to explain anything with certainty with my art. I just want to suggest strange feelings and situations in a metaphoric way.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Range Rover Driver Slates Dealership By Graffitiing His Own Car With Angry Messages
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Matt Lipps’ Carefully Constructed Photographic Tableaus
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost