Surreal And Slightly Morbid Illustrations By Virginia Mori
Young girls in dark dresses with black hair around their doll-like faces – these are the main characters of Italian illustrator who creates surreal drawings with a touch of horror.
Virginia Mori, 36, lives and works in Pesaro and Milan, Italy. Her favorite media are pencil, ink, and ballpoint pen on paper. The artist gain following because of her unique, dark and surreal style and imagery.
“I can’t say how I arrived at this style,” Virginia told to stylenochaser. “It has been a long and slow journey filled with a lot of research, but everything came very naturally, in a very instinctive way. I just followed what I like to do.”
Artist’s illustrations often have a melancholic or the nightmarish feel to them.
“I am not trying to explain anything with certainty with my art. I just want to suggest strange feelings and situations in a metaphoric way.”
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- Female Artist Illustrated Intimate Scenes Of Love Making Couples
- This Instagram Account Is So Damn Weird, It’s Addicting
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Joan Carol
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- You Won’t Believe The Mindblowing Metal Sculptures Created By The ‘Weld Queen’ Of Russia
- Architecture And Colorful Minimalism In Photographs By Jacob Mitchel
- Gorgeous Moody & Stylish Female Portrait Photography By Danny Batista
- Turkish Artist Hüseyin Şahin Creates Stunning Imaginative And Dreamlike Photo Manipulations
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy