Surreal And Slightly Morbid Illustrations By Virginia Mori
Young girls in dark dresses with black hair around their doll-like faces – these are the main characters of Italian illustrator who creates surreal drawings with a touch of horror.
Virginia Mori, 36, lives and works in Pesaro and Milan, Italy. Her favorite media are pencil, ink, and ballpoint pen on paper. The artist gain following because of her unique, dark and surreal style and imagery.
“I can’t say how I arrived at this style,” Virginia told to stylenochaser. “It has been a long and slow journey filled with a lot of research, but everything came very naturally, in a very instinctive way. I just followed what I like to do.”
Artist’s illustrations often have a melancholic or the nightmarish feel to them.
“I am not trying to explain anything with certainty with my art. I just want to suggest strange feelings and situations in a metaphoric way.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival