Street Art that’s Not so Easy to Get Rid of
Street Art work by French artist Combo was recently removed by the municipal services. After several days the exasperated artist painted his work again but in a slightly different arrangement.
We wonder if the city authorities will play cat and mouse with the painter and will paint over his art one more time?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors