When Modern Love Meets Classic Comic Books
Peter Nidzgorski is the artist provocateur behind the site This isn’t Happiness. Under the name Peteski, he blogs about art, photography, design, and disappointment. One of the big attractions of his site is his clever manipulation of images like these altered panels from classic love story comic books.
Nidzgorski asks his followers to suggest sentences or quotes which he then adds to a specific panel. His theme is modern love. Or rather a satirical take on the shallow, fickle, empty sex, selfie-obsessed and self-destructive nature of modern love, which is probably something most people can relate to.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s
- Feeding Polar Bears From A Tank, 1950