When Modern Love Meets Classic Comic Books
Peter Nidzgorski is the artist provocateur behind the site This isn’t Happiness. Under the name Peteski, he blogs about art, photography, design, and disappointment. One of the big attractions of his site is his clever manipulation of images like these altered panels from classic love story comic books.
Nidzgorski asks his followers to suggest sentences or quotes which he then adds to a specific panel. His theme is modern love. Or rather a satirical take on the shallow, fickle, empty sex, selfie-obsessed and self-destructive nature of modern love, which is probably something most people can relate to.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Human Salt Lick – The Most Hipster Christmas Gift Of All Time