Katerina Kopytina Has Designed an Astronomy Inspired Planter Collection
Designer Katerina Kopytina, has designed a collection of hanging pots, she has named the Kuiper Belt.
Katerina mentions, “The Kuiper Belt is part of our Solar System, and is located beyond the orbit of Neptune. It was due to the discovery of the Kuiper Belt that Pluto lost its status as a planet.”
“Since its discovery in 1992, the number of known Kuiper belt objects has increased to over a thousand, with more than 100,000 others thought to exist. There is a high probability that there is at least one more giant planet waiting to be discovered, however, we will never be able to see it, as the sunlight does not reach it.” says Katerina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities