Katerina Kopytina Has Designed an Astronomy Inspired Planter Collection
Designer Katerina Kopytina, has designed a collection of hanging pots, she has named the Kuiper Belt.
Katerina mentions, “The Kuiper Belt is part of our Solar System, and is located beyond the orbit of Neptune. It was due to the discovery of the Kuiper Belt that Pluto lost its status as a planet.”
“Since its discovery in 1992, the number of known Kuiper belt objects has increased to over a thousand, with more than 100,000 others thought to exist. There is a high probability that there is at least one more giant planet waiting to be discovered, however, we will never be able to see it, as the sunlight does not reach it.” says Katerina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- “The Loneliest Road Trip”: Travels Through An Empty America In Photographs By Arnaud Montagard
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring