Katerina Kopytina Has Designed an Astronomy Inspired Planter Collection
Designer Katerina Kopytina, has designed a collection of hanging pots, she has named the Kuiper Belt.
Katerina mentions, “The Kuiper Belt is part of our Solar System, and is located beyond the orbit of Neptune. It was due to the discovery of the Kuiper Belt that Pluto lost its status as a planet.”
“Since its discovery in 1992, the number of known Kuiper belt objects has increased to over a thousand, with more than 100,000 others thought to exist. There is a high probability that there is at least one more giant planet waiting to be discovered, however, we will never be able to see it, as the sunlight does not reach it.” says Katerina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored