Katerina Kopytina Has Designed an Astronomy Inspired Planter Collection
Designer Katerina Kopytina, has designed a collection of hanging pots, she has named the Kuiper Belt.
Katerina mentions, “The Kuiper Belt is part of our Solar System, and is located beyond the orbit of Neptune. It was due to the discovery of the Kuiper Belt that Pluto lost its status as a planet.”
“Since its discovery in 1992, the number of known Kuiper belt objects has increased to over a thousand, with more than 100,000 others thought to exist. There is a high probability that there is at least one more giant planet waiting to be discovered, however, we will never be able to see it, as the sunlight does not reach it.” says Katerina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove