Stunning Underwater Scultpures Near Maldives By Jason deCaires Taylor
Jason deCaires Taylor is a specialist of ghost sculptures. Generally placed into a urban place, where they become a monument and a symbol of a city, sculptures are not done to be hidden. On the contrary, they are here to impress and to dominate the city landscape.
Not for deCaires Taylor. He prefers indeed to place his artworks into insolite spaces and to decorate new unexplored regions. That is why he places his sculptures under the sea, creating a stunning “ancient” effect, giving the impression of a passing time. In his last project, he created an entire underwater museum in Shaviyani, at the Maldives islands. The idea is to “open the visitor to a new vision and a new way of pereceiving the world” the artist explains.
- Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- These Stunning Photographs Of The Mongolian Eagle Keepers Show The Incredible Bond Between Man And Bird
- Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Stunning Winning Panoramic Photography From The 2018 Epson Panoramic Awards