Stunning Underwater Scultpures Near Maldives By Jason deCaires Taylor
Jason deCaires Taylor is a specialist of ghost sculptures. Generally placed into a urban place, where they become a monument and a symbol of a city, sculptures are not done to be hidden. On the contrary, they are here to impress and to dominate the city landscape.
Not for deCaires Taylor. He prefers indeed to place his artworks into insolite spaces and to decorate new unexplored regions. That is why he places his sculptures under the sea, creating a stunning “ancient” effect, giving the impression of a passing time. In his last project, he created an entire underwater museum in Shaviyani, at the Maldives islands. The idea is to “open the visitor to a new vision and a new way of pereceiving the world” the artist explains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Napoleon’s Veterans Have Been Brought To Life In Color
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Lovely Photos of Halloween Costumes For Kids in the 1960-80s
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson