Stunning Underwater Scultpures Near Maldives By Jason deCaires Taylor
Jason deCaires Taylor is a specialist of ghost sculptures. Generally placed into a urban place, where they become a monument and a symbol of a city, sculptures are not done to be hidden. On the contrary, they are here to impress and to dominate the city landscape.
Not for deCaires Taylor. He prefers indeed to place his artworks into insolite spaces and to decorate new unexplored regions. That is why he places his sculptures under the sea, creating a stunning “ancient” effect, giving the impression of a passing time. In his last project, he created an entire underwater museum in Shaviyani, at the Maldives islands. The idea is to “open the visitor to a new vision and a new way of pereceiving the world” the artist explains.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom
- “Star Wars” Characters Brilliantly Reimagined As “Calvin And Hobbes”
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Digital Artist Remixes Famous Faces To Create Seamless Celebrity Hybrids
- 68 Nostalgic Images Of The Greatest Pop Culture Legends In History Shared By Morrison Hotel Gallery
- A Day At Mission Beach, California, August 1970
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- “Out Of This World”: Photographer Egor Rogalev Visits The Museum Of Soviet Space Travel