Stunning Underwater Scultpures Near Maldives By Jason deCaires Taylor
Jason deCaires Taylor is a specialist of ghost sculptures. Generally placed into a urban place, where they become a monument and a symbol of a city, sculptures are not done to be hidden. On the contrary, they are here to impress and to dominate the city landscape.
Not for deCaires Taylor. He prefers indeed to place his artworks into insolite spaces and to decorate new unexplored regions. That is why he places his sculptures under the sea, creating a stunning “ancient” effect, giving the impression of a passing time. In his last project, he created an entire underwater museum in Shaviyani, at the Maldives islands. The idea is to “open the visitor to a new vision and a new way of pereceiving the world” the artist explains.
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- “A Wind From The Future World”: Amazing Post-Apocalyptic And Futuristic Outfits By Demobaza
- This Russian Flying Kamikaze Tesla Car Is Real And Waiting For The Passengers
- Jaw-dropping Aerial Photography By Leah Kennedy
- “Toy Stories”: Gabriele Galimberti Captures Portraits Of Children And Their Toys Around The World
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Breathtaking Surreal Self Portraits By Rachel Baran