Stunning Underwater Scultpures Near Maldives By Jason deCaires Taylor
Jason deCaires Taylor is a specialist of ghost sculptures. Generally placed into a urban place, where they become a monument and a symbol of a city, sculptures are not done to be hidden. On the contrary, they are here to impress and to dominate the city landscape.
Not for deCaires Taylor. He prefers indeed to place his artworks into insolite spaces and to decorate new unexplored regions. That is why he places his sculptures under the sea, creating a stunning “ancient” effect, giving the impression of a passing time. In his last project, he created an entire underwater museum in Shaviyani, at the Maldives islands. The idea is to “open the visitor to a new vision and a new way of pereceiving the world” the artist explains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Intriguing Female Portraits by Ilya Ozornin
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s