Stunning Underwater Scultpures Near Maldives By Jason deCaires Taylor
Jason deCaires Taylor is a specialist of ghost sculptures. Generally placed into a urban place, where they become a monument and a symbol of a city, sculptures are not done to be hidden. On the contrary, they are here to impress and to dominate the city landscape.
Not for deCaires Taylor. He prefers indeed to place his artworks into insolite spaces and to decorate new unexplored regions. That is why he places his sculptures under the sea, creating a stunning “ancient” effect, giving the impression of a passing time. In his last project, he created an entire underwater museum in Shaviyani, at the Maldives islands. The idea is to “open the visitor to a new vision and a new way of pereceiving the world” the artist explains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures