Incredible Upholstery Animal Head Wall Mounts By Kelly Jelinek
These are some of the upholstered faux taxidermy animal mounts created by artist Kelly Jelinek. Prices range from $800 – $3,500 depending on the animal chosen and materials used.
“I can also easily customize the fabric upholstery… whether it be the type of fabric (upholstery fabric, satin, silk, leather, velvet, burlap, etc…), the color (brown? hot pink? whatever you want!), or the pattern (paisley, floral, stripes, polka dots, mustaches? again, the choices are endless!),” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread