Incredible Upholstery Animal Head Wall Mounts By Kelly Jelinek
These are some of the upholstered faux taxidermy animal mounts created by artist Kelly Jelinek. Prices range from $800 – $3,500 depending on the animal chosen and materials used.
“I can also easily customize the fabric upholstery… whether it be the type of fabric (upholstery fabric, satin, silk, leather, velvet, burlap, etc…), the color (brown? hot pink? whatever you want!), or the pattern (paisley, floral, stripes, polka dots, mustaches? again, the choices are endless!),” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- “Let There Be Light”: The Dreamy and Surreal Universe of Joseba Elorza
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate