This Artist Crafts A Creative Face Mask Every Day Of Self-Isolation, Here Are The Coolest He Has Created So Far
We’ve kind of gotten used to a mandatory accessory that we have to wear whenever we go out in public―a face mask. And even if you’ve started to forget how people’s faces (besides your own) look, it doesn’t have to be boring at all!
Artists from around the world are turning to creativity and talent to cope and make the most of their time during this outbreak. They are coming up with the most fashion-forward, interesting, or bizarre face masks (like this Icelandic artist with creepy mouth-themed knitted masks).
Austrian artist Matthias Kretschmer put his unique creative spin on the current situation and challenged himself to craft a cool and rather unconventional mask a day during his time in lockdown.
“Since there are no exhibitions and/or sales at the moment, I wanted to keep myself busy and my friends entertained. Since we have mask obligation in public places in Austria, I wanted to create a new mask every day. Some are based on the news, some are more entertaining, some are challenges or ideas by friends. I want to spread the message of taking the corona crisis seriously, but at least with some humor. I guess it helps us to go through the whole thing, both me and the people who are entertained by my masks,” the artist told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying