Artist Jane Radstrom Creates Stunning Portrait Paintings With Photographic Effects
Jane Radstrom is an artist and designer from Berlin. Jane studied painting and drawing from Watts Atelier California where she was mostly exposed to renaissance traditions of realism. She understands that illustrations focus on a specific meaning in her art and in her portrait paintings, you can find a mixture of old school and modern school techniques and result is awesome.
According to Jane Radstrom bio: “While I am a part of a centuries-old tradition of artists depicting the human form, I also want my art to respond to the time in which I live. I am inspired by photographic effects, specifically the manipulation of exposure to create images that look ‘real’, but contain more than a single still image. In choosing poses, I focus on nuances of body language and expression. It is important to me that the people are presented realistically, showing unidealized beauty and what I think of as a modern sense of confidence in candid moments. I hope that when you stand in front of a piece you can feel the presence of the person depicted”.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This ‘Swim Reaper’ Instagram Account Is Absolute Gold
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers
- “Neon Dreams”: Photographer Matthieu Bühler Explores The Streets Of Tokyo At Night
- Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Movies And TV Shows Were Made In Real Life
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- This Lighting Collection Is Designed To Look Like Sausages In A Butcher Shop
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Australian Bureau Of Meteorology’s 2018 Calendar
- Beautiful Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities Taken By Kate Barry
- Colorful Concept Artworks By Kaloyan Stoyanov
- Incredible Ice Sculptures By Darren Jackson