Artist Paints On Plates That Blend Into The Surrounding Landscapes
Artist Jacqueline Poirier uses her imagination to travel the world with an unconventional canvas. Utilizing stark white, ceramic dinner plates, the artist paints incredibly detailed, realistic landscapes upon them.
For the most part, Poirier will design scenes that match actual landscapes she has before her, which results in a highly impressive photograph. Otherwise, she’ll take her creations out into the world as she aspires to find a backdrop that matches up with the lines and colors on her plate. Plus, Poirier isn’t afraid to get even more creative by painting her workspace as an extension of the landscape that’s on her plate.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Surreal Architectural Collages By Beomsik Won
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize