Artist Paints On Plates That Blend Into The Surrounding Landscapes
Artist Jacqueline Poirier uses her imagination to travel the world with an unconventional canvas. Utilizing stark white, ceramic dinner plates, the artist paints incredibly detailed, realistic landscapes upon them.
For the most part, Poirier will design scenes that match actual landscapes she has before her, which results in a highly impressive photograph. Otherwise, she’ll take her creations out into the world as she aspires to find a backdrop that matches up with the lines and colors on her plate. Plus, Poirier isn’t afraid to get even more creative by painting her workspace as an extension of the landscape that’s on her plate.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life