Artist Paints On Plates That Blend Into The Surrounding Landscapes
Artist Jacqueline Poirier uses her imagination to travel the world with an unconventional canvas. Utilizing stark white, ceramic dinner plates, the artist paints incredibly detailed, realistic landscapes upon them.
For the most part, Poirier will design scenes that match actual landscapes she has before her, which results in a highly impressive photograph. Otherwise, she’ll take her creations out into the world as she aspires to find a backdrop that matches up with the lines and colors on her plate. Plus, Poirier isn’t afraid to get even more creative by painting her workspace as an extension of the landscape that’s on her plate.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style