Artist Paints On Plates That Blend Into The Surrounding Landscapes
Artist Jacqueline Poirier uses her imagination to travel the world with an unconventional canvas. Utilizing stark white, ceramic dinner plates, the artist paints incredibly detailed, realistic landscapes upon them.
For the most part, Poirier will design scenes that match actual landscapes she has before her, which results in a highly impressive photograph. Otherwise, she’ll take her creations out into the world as she aspires to find a backdrop that matches up with the lines and colors on her plate. Plus, Poirier isn’t afraid to get even more creative by painting her workspace as an extension of the landscape that’s on her plate.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Japanese Artist Creates the Most Amazing Wood Sculptures You’ll Ever See
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking