This Artist Creates Dazzling Realistic Portraits Of Pictures In Pictures
Modern art sensation Tigran Tsitoghdzyan began painting at five years old and by ten years old, he already had an international exhibit that traveled to Spain, Russia, America, and Japan. After beginning his sensational career as a child prodigy in the art world, he has formed his own individual style that he dubs “hyperrealism”. He completed a degree in Fine Arts at ECAV in Switzerland and currently lives in New York City. Take a look at this list of paintings that showcase the world through the artistic gaze of this amazing artist on the rise!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee