This Artist Creates Dazzling Realistic Portraits Of Pictures In Pictures
Modern art sensation Tigran Tsitoghdzyan began painting at five years old and by ten years old, he already had an international exhibit that traveled to Spain, Russia, America, and Japan. After beginning his sensational career as a child prodigy in the art world, he has formed his own individual style that he dubs “hyperrealism”. He completed a degree in Fine Arts at ECAV in Switzerland and currently lives in New York City. Take a look at this list of paintings that showcase the world through the artistic gaze of this amazing artist on the rise!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets