Elegant Nose Candle Holders Are Designed To Hold A Candle With Their Nose
Belgian industrial designer Quentin de Coster has designed NOSE, a prototype for a minimalist candle holder, where the candle is held in place on the nose of the abstract profile. The candle holder is made from two pieces of laser cut steel that are then welded together. Once welded, the pieces are then powder-coated for a finished look.
When you attach a candlestick to the nose, the profile, which is available in grey, white and black, then becomes a place where you can easily pick it up.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era