Elegant Nose Candle Holders Are Designed To Hold A Candle With Their Nose
Belgian industrial designer Quentin de Coster has designed NOSE, a prototype for a minimalist candle holder, where the candle is held in place on the nose of the abstract profile. The candle holder is made from two pieces of laser cut steel that are then welded together. Once welded, the pieces are then powder-coated for a finished look.
When you attach a candlestick to the nose, the profile, which is available in grey, white and black, then becomes a place where you can easily pick it up.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Instagram Model Crafts Incredibly Detailed Photo Shoot Sets That She Later Uses To Take Self-Portraits
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- “Empire Of Decadence”: The Superb Bizarre Artworks Of Eugene Korolev
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster