Elegant Nose Candle Holders Are Designed To Hold A Candle With Their Nose
Belgian industrial designer Quentin de Coster has designed NOSE, a prototype for a minimalist candle holder, where the candle is held in place on the nose of the abstract profile. The candle holder is made from two pieces of laser cut steel that are then welded together. Once welded, the pieces are then powder-coated for a finished look.
When you attach a candlestick to the nose, the profile, which is available in grey, white and black, then becomes a place where you can easily pick it up.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas