Digital Artist Re-Designs Iconic Posters And Album Covers For Social Distancing
This is the world that we live in right now, movie posters and album covers were re-designed for social distancing.
Kode Abdo, better known to the world as Bosslogic, is the most famous creator of fan art on the planet. His imaginative spin on multifandom mashup movie posters and fan-casting drawings get widespread attention on social media. In a grim tribute to the social distancing practices currently being observed to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, Bosslogic has come up with a new twist on blockbuster movie posters by giving them the social distancing treatment.
With every new major movie getting delayed indefinitely, viewers are turning more and more to social media for entertainment. But news of the devastating effects of the Coronavirus is only a Google search away, and Bosslogic’s art does an effective, albeit depressing job of combining the two. Bosslogic has also made Social Distancing album covers to go along with the classic movie posters as well as tackling video games.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Photographer’s Stunning Shots of Gorgeous Mountain Temple Look Straight out Of an Anime
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Tales for an Accelerated Culture from Douglas Coupland – Novelist, Visual Artist and Graphic Designer