Digital Artist Re-Designs Iconic Posters And Album Covers For Social Distancing
This is the world that we live in right now, movie posters and album covers were re-designed for social distancing.
Kode Abdo, better known to the world as Bosslogic, is the most famous creator of fan art on the planet. His imaginative spin on multifandom mashup movie posters and fan-casting drawings get widespread attention on social media. In a grim tribute to the social distancing practices currently being observed to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, Bosslogic has come up with a new twist on blockbuster movie posters by giving them the social distancing treatment.
With every new major movie getting delayed indefinitely, viewers are turning more and more to social media for entertainment. But news of the devastating effects of the Coronavirus is only a Google search away, and Bosslogic’s art does an effective, albeit depressing job of combining the two. Bosslogic has also made Social Distancing album covers to go along with the classic movie posters as well as tackling video games.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey