Digital Artist Re-Designs Iconic Posters And Album Covers For Social Distancing
This is the world that we live in right now, movie posters and album covers were re-designed for social distancing.
Kode Abdo, better known to the world as Bosslogic, is the most famous creator of fan art on the planet. His imaginative spin on multifandom mashup movie posters and fan-casting drawings get widespread attention on social media. In a grim tribute to the social distancing practices currently being observed to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, Bosslogic has come up with a new twist on blockbuster movie posters by giving them the social distancing treatment.
With every new major movie getting delayed indefinitely, viewers are turning more and more to social media for entertainment. But news of the devastating effects of the Coronavirus is only a Google search away, and Bosslogic’s art does an effective, albeit depressing job of combining the two. Bosslogic has also made Social Distancing album covers to go along with the classic movie posters as well as tackling video games.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- The Ultimate 1980s Barn Find: This Guy Found A Lamborghini Countach Hiding In Grandma’s Garage For 20 Years