Mother Creates An Amazing Cardboard Kitchen For Her Daughter
Rodessa Villanueva-Reyes went above and beyond to create a play kitchen for her young daughter. It may look like a store-bought kitchen, but it was crafted almost entirely from cardboard boxes! It’s a beautiful DIY project that every kid would love to have, and Rodessa was kind enough to share the instructions with anyone interested in making something like this for their own child.
The first step was determining a shape and organizing the boxes accordingly.
Then draw the outlines each box where you want to place the doors.
A combination of vinyl stickers and paper cover the cardboard.
Just add your children’s kitchen toys.
Add your child’s name and they’ll have their own little restaurant!
To install a sink, cut a circle in the cardboard and fill it with a pot. The “faucet” is just an old soap dispenser.
Jar caps can be used for the dials on the stove.
How cool is this?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets