Mother Creates An Amazing Cardboard Kitchen For Her Daughter
Rodessa Villanueva-Reyes went above and beyond to create a play kitchen for her young daughter. It may look like a store-bought kitchen, but it was crafted almost entirely from cardboard boxes! It’s a beautiful DIY project that every kid would love to have, and Rodessa was kind enough to share the instructions with anyone interested in making something like this for their own child.
The first step was determining a shape and organizing the boxes accordingly.
Then draw the outlines each box where you want to place the doors.
A combination of vinyl stickers and paper cover the cardboard.
Just add your children’s kitchen toys.
Add your child’s name and they’ll have their own little restaurant!
To install a sink, cut a circle in the cardboard and fill it with a pot. The “faucet” is just an old soap dispenser.
Jar caps can be used for the dials on the stove.
How cool is this?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An East Dallas Home’s Halloween Decorations Prompt Multiple Police Visits
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog
- Taiwanese Shop Owner Installed A Glass Ceiling For His Cats And Now They Won’t Stop Staring At Him
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Adorable Photos Of A Young Austrian Boy Enjoys A Special Friendship With Shy Marmots
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- Tiny, Super Minimalist Tattoos That Are Subtle But Striking
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson