Mother Creates An Amazing Cardboard Kitchen For Her Daughter
Rodessa Villanueva-Reyes went above and beyond to create a play kitchen for her young daughter. It may look like a store-bought kitchen, but it was crafted almost entirely from cardboard boxes! It’s a beautiful DIY project that every kid would love to have, and Rodessa was kind enough to share the instructions with anyone interested in making something like this for their own child.
The first step was determining a shape and organizing the boxes accordingly.
Then draw the outlines each box where you want to place the doors.
A combination of vinyl stickers and paper cover the cardboard.
Just add your children’s kitchen toys.
Add your child’s name and they’ll have their own little restaurant!
To install a sink, cut a circle in the cardboard and fill it with a pot. The “faucet” is just an old soap dispenser.
Jar caps can be used for the dials on the stove.
How cool is this?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s