This Grandpa’s Amazing 280 Square Meter Model Railway Is Worth $357K
Roy James, 72, from the Isle of Sheppey, Kent, started to build his railway in 1990. It started off small but that “one thing lead to another” and now his collection features more than 100 trains and 400 coaches and wagons. Overall, Mr. James has spent £250,000 ($357,000) building his model railway and had to put in his garden shed because his girlfriend refuses to have it in the house.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model