Japanese Woman Spotted Walking In These Amazing “Pigeon Shoes”
A woman created pigeon shaped shoes as she was worried her normal ones might cause distress. She wanted to be close to the birds without scaring them, so crafted the realistic-looking footware at home. The shoe designer, named online as Kyoto Ohata, has inspired others to make their own version of the heels.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s