Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
Colette Dike, food artist and the founder of blog Food Deco, has found yet another way to present avocados in a beautiful manner—by slicing them up, and shaping them into lovely swirls and roses. Transforming simple but healthy recipes, such as avocado on toast, into wonderful works of food art, Dike has recently released a cookbook of avocado recipes.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak