Architectural Camouflage Collection By Snarkitecture
New York-based studio Snarkitecture has teamed up with Print All Over Me (POAM) to realize the Architectural Camouflage collection. This new series of apparel uses allover prints of white building materials that allow the wearer to blend into their architectural surroundings.
The first release of this series includes subway tile, marble, and hex tile all printed at a 1:1 scale on a range of wearable PAOM pieces. Architectural Camouflage allows the wearer to create moments of architectural confusion through interaction with the built environment, making architecture perform the unexpected.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos