The Weirdest Monuments Of The Communist Era That Are Still Standing
After the fall of the Soviet Union, many Communist statues and sculptures were destroyed, while others were moved to statue parks or museums. But many of them remained in the same place for the last 20 years, while the former Soviet areas were transformed into modern countries. Here are thirteen of the most incredible ones.
Monument to the Revolution of the people of Moslavina, Podgarić, Croatia
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!