The Weirdest Monuments Of The Communist Era That Are Still Standing
After the fall of the Soviet Union, many Communist statues and sculptures were destroyed, while others were moved to statue parks or museums. But many of them remained in the same place for the last 20 years, while the former Soviet areas were transformed into modern countries. Here are thirteen of the most incredible ones.
Monument to the Revolution of the people of Moslavina, Podgarić, Croatia
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram