Adorable Food Art By Samantha Lee
Mother of two daughters, Samantha Lee, makes beautiful and creative lunch meals to encourage her elder daughter to eat independently. Characters from comic books, video games and cartoons are sculpted out of rice, pancakes, vegetables and fruits.
16 million kids(1 in 5) in America don't know when their next meal is. I have partnered with @UnileverUSA in their #ShareAMeal campaign to raise awareness and fight child hunger. Every time you like or comment, Unilever will donate one meal to @FeedingAmerica . Let's try to get as many meals as we can for a great cause. ?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove