Adorable Food Art By Samantha Lee
Mother of two daughters, Samantha Lee, makes beautiful and creative lunch meals to encourage her elder daughter to eat independently. Characters from comic books, video games and cartoons are sculpted out of rice, pancakes, vegetables and fruits.
16 million kids(1 in 5) in America don't know when their next meal is. I have partnered with @UnileverUSA in their #ShareAMeal campaign to raise awareness and fight child hunger. Every time you like or comment, Unilever will donate one meal to @FeedingAmerica . Let's try to get as many meals as we can for a great cause. ?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Lovely Vintage Photos Capture People With Their Cats In The Early 20th Century
- Face Depixelizer Neural Network “Brings Back The Sharpness” Of Photos In Low Resolution, And The Results Are Very Unexpected
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Dadbag Was Made For People Who Want A Dad Bod Without Eating Junk Food