Adorable Food Art By Samantha Lee
Mother of two daughters, Samantha Lee, makes beautiful and creative lunch meals to encourage her elder daughter to eat independently. Characters from comic books, video games and cartoons are sculpted out of rice, pancakes, vegetables and fruits.
16 million kids(1 in 5) in America don't know when their next meal is. I have partnered with @UnileverUSA in their #ShareAMeal campaign to raise awareness and fight child hunger. Every time you like or comment, Unilever will donate one meal to @FeedingAmerica . Let's try to get as many meals as we can for a great cause. ?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “Future Cities”: Distorted Cityscapes by Ruben Frosali
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s