Guy Made A Computer Case Out Of Old Soviet Electronic Parts Looks Magically Cool
This Russian guy has a hobby of making different things from the remainders of old Soviet electronic and electric parts. He deliberately collects different old Soviet switches, buttons, small bulbs and indicators. Here is one of his latest works – a computer case made from all this old Soviet scrap parts.
Some parts were in bad condition so he cleaned them up and turned into shiny new looking ones.
With the switches you can choose which parameter is going to be displayed as well to turn on and off additional fans and more. Also a separate Soviet button for reset, on/off of the computer and lights of the scales.
Initially Soviet scales were not designed to have lights in them, so he added the LEDs himself.
To compliment this cool thing he also restored old Soviet microphone “Octava” which can be plugged now into a modern computer and be used for any purpose microphones are used.
And now the most cool thing that all those switches and displays are serving some function and not just for a design purpose. For example you can see how much free memory left on those arrow scales. Also the fan speed, processor temperature, processor load and more is being shown on them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s