Guy Made A Computer Case Out Of Old Soviet Electronic Parts Looks Magically Cool
This Russian guy has a hobby of making different things from the remainders of old Soviet electronic and electric parts. He deliberately collects different old Soviet switches, buttons, small bulbs and indicators. Here is one of his latest works – a computer case made from all this old Soviet scrap parts.
Some parts were in bad condition so he cleaned them up and turned into shiny new looking ones.
With the switches you can choose which parameter is going to be displayed as well to turn on and off additional fans and more. Also a separate Soviet button for reset, on/off of the computer and lights of the scales.
Initially Soviet scales were not designed to have lights in them, so he added the LEDs himself.
To compliment this cool thing he also restored old Soviet microphone “Octava” which can be plugged now into a modern computer and be used for any purpose microphones are used.
And now the most cool thing that all those switches and displays are serving some function and not just for a design purpose. For example you can see how much free memory left on those arrow scales. Also the fan speed, processor temperature, processor load and more is being shown on them.
- Beautiful NSFW Female Portrait Photography By The Russian Photographer Daria Klepikova
- German TV Show Replaced Trump With The Baby Blimp, And It’s Perfect
- Photographer Emilio Jiménez Shows Through His NSFW Photos The Subtle Beauty Of The Female Body
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Photographer Tom Hegen Captures Aerial Series Of Breathtaking Tulips
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Sonia Szóstak
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About ‘Russian’ Dolls
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Famous Artists Depicted As Animals In Art History In Series Of Humorous Illustrations
- Architecture And Colorful Minimalism In Photographs By Jacob Mitchel
- Up All Night By Mariya Novakova: Nighttime Is Beautiful In A Series Of Moody City Snapshot
- Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk