Guy Made A Computer Case Out Of Old Soviet Electronic Parts Looks Magically Cool
This Russian guy has a hobby of making different things from the remainders of old Soviet electronic and electric parts. He deliberately collects different old Soviet switches, buttons, small bulbs and indicators. Here is one of his latest works – a computer case made from all this old Soviet scrap parts.
Some parts were in bad condition so he cleaned them up and turned into shiny new looking ones.
With the switches you can choose which parameter is going to be displayed as well to turn on and off additional fans and more. Also a separate Soviet button for reset, on/off of the computer and lights of the scales.
Initially Soviet scales were not designed to have lights in them, so he added the LEDs himself.
To compliment this cool thing he also restored old Soviet microphone “Octava” which can be plugged now into a modern computer and be used for any purpose microphones are used.
And now the most cool thing that all those switches and displays are serving some function and not just for a design purpose. For example you can see how much free memory left on those arrow scales. Also the fan speed, processor temperature, processor load and more is being shown on them.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Japanese Engineer’s Giant Robot Dream
- Rare And Amazing Photographs From The First Australasian Antarctic Expedition Between 1911-14
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene