Whimsical Photos of Everyday Objects Playfully Reimagined Through the Eyes of a Child
Photographer Peechaya Burroughs‘ playfully minimalistic shots contain a contagious amount of positivity. Through Burroughs’ unique lens, a yellow/orange balloon becomes a perfect egg yolk, food is transformed into artistic material, and origami is magically brought to life. No matter what the concept, each image showcases the artist’s imaginative ability to see the extraordinary in everyday items.
“My photographs mainly consist of things that I create or manipulate by hand,” Burroughs explains on her website. “Occasionally I use Photoshop when enhancing the idea. Driven by childhood memories and very much fascinated by children’s imagination and their quirkiness, the direction of my photography is light, easy to approach with a little touch of everyday optimism.”
On the surface, her portfolio may appear modest and quite simple, but its whimsical nature is what sets it apart. Since optimism is a key component, it’s no wonder that the photographer has been able to prove that ordinary objects have the potential to become brilliant works of art.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas