Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
Pokemon Go has officially taken over the world, and whether you like it or not, resistance is futile. But one zookeeper in Birmingham, Alabama has recently come up with a great way to get fans of the massively popular game to pay more attention to the ACTUAL animals on display at Birmingham Zoo. How? She gave the zoo’s exhibit signs a Pokemon Go makeover!
“Decided to jump on the Pokémon Go hype train at the zoo! Hey, if you can’t beat ‘em… Yes, I created these signs! They can be found at the Birmingham Zoo in Birmingham, Alabama.”, she wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers