Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
Pokemon Go has officially taken over the world, and whether you like it or not, resistance is futile. But one zookeeper in Birmingham, Alabama has recently come up with a great way to get fans of the massively popular game to pay more attention to the ACTUAL animals on display at Birmingham Zoo. How? She gave the zoo’s exhibit signs a Pokemon Go makeover!
“Decided to jump on the Pokémon Go hype train at the zoo! Hey, if you can’t beat ‘em… Yes, I created these signs! They can be found at the Birmingham Zoo in Birmingham, Alabama.”, she wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!