McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
Recently, to promote a line of McFizz soft drinks, McDonald’s Japan released a series of adorable cups featuring a boy and a girl in love. Now, they seem pretty innocent at first sight but people quickly figured out how to make them… rather inappropriate.
They figured out that by combining and rotating the cups, they reveal some suggestive poses. And you better believe they didn’t let their inner teenagers sleep for long.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses