McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
Recently, to promote a line of McFizz soft drinks, McDonald’s Japan released a series of adorable cups featuring a boy and a girl in love. Now, they seem pretty innocent at first sight but people quickly figured out how to make them… rather inappropriate.
They figured out that by combining and rotating the cups, they reveal some suggestive poses. And you better believe they didn’t let their inner teenagers sleep for long.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019