McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
Recently, to promote a line of McFizz soft drinks, McDonald’s Japan released a series of adorable cups featuring a boy and a girl in love. Now, they seem pretty innocent at first sight but people quickly figured out how to make them… rather inappropriate.
They figured out that by combining and rotating the cups, they reveal some suggestive poses. And you better believe they didn’t let their inner teenagers sleep for long.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things