An Artist Grows Crystals On Her Fantasy-Inspired Sculptures
Svetlana Matveeva is a mixed media artist with a passion for fantasy worlds behind HandmadeHome. Using polymer clay and crystallization processes, she combines nature, chemistry, and fantasy to sculpt dreamy beings from another dimension.
The Unknown, which is very close but still not discovered, is reflected in Svetlana’s work. Just like dreams, her creations come to us from another dimension and are woven into reality, interacting with us through feelings and visual images. Svetlana tries to reveal invisible dimensions inside our habitual world and explore the infinities of reality and consciousness.
Svetlana creates whimsical flora and fauna by taking natural forms found in nature and infusing them with emotions and moods. With these magical ingredients, she gives life to their feelings and reveals fragments of their being.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins
- Beautiful Colorized Photos of Helsinki, Finland in the 1930s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of the 1960 Ford Galaxie
- Inside the Vibrant World of Aurélia Durand
- This Artist Makes Illustrations That Talk About Modern Life With Social Commentary
- “Forced Induction”: The Superb 3D Artworks of Luk
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Andrey Kasay
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned