There Are Now 3D Printing Spurs That You Can Attach To The Back Of Your Crocs
Even outlaws need to sip their whiskey with a comfortable pair of Crocs on their feet, which is why today’s post is bringing out the inner-cowboy in all of us. Transport your heels to the Wild West with these Crocs spurs, which fit perfectly on the back strap of your favorite pair of Crocs!
These spurs (or sprocs) currently fit the full size range of the regular Croc Clog. The All Terrain, Yukon Vista, and other wide strap Crocs models will not fit.
They’re made out of plastic and come in 5 different colors: black, white, silver, copper, and marble. The shop’s description also says to reach out to them if you’re looking for custom-colored Crocs spurs, as they can do additional colors, though they also include that these orders take a little longer to fulfill.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- It’s Mysterious Circles in Japan: Drone Captures Circles of Trees
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Unusual Cafe In Russia Will Make You Feel Like You Stepped Into A Cartoon
- Post-Soviet Russia in Provocative Visual Mise-en-Scenes of Sergey Chilikov
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Taiwanese Teacher Uses His Awesome Drawings Skills On The Chalkboard To Teach His Students Anatomy