There Are Now 3D Printing Spurs That You Can Attach To The Back Of Your Crocs
Even outlaws need to sip their whiskey with a comfortable pair of Crocs on their feet, which is why today’s post is bringing out the inner-cowboy in all of us. Transport your heels to the Wild West with these Crocs spurs, which fit perfectly on the back strap of your favorite pair of Crocs!
These spurs (or sprocs) currently fit the full size range of the regular Croc Clog. The All Terrain, Yukon Vista, and other wide strap Crocs models will not fit.
They’re made out of plastic and come in 5 different colors: black, white, silver, copper, and marble. The shop’s description also says to reach out to them if you’re looking for custom-colored Crocs spurs, as they can do additional colors, though they also include that these orders take a little longer to fulfill.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s