The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan
Simen Johan’s nature photography is majestic and enchanting, and right now it’s helping me to remember the beauty and magic of Mother Nature. Black Men are being hunted down like prey in the streets of America by racist police, but the way humans have set up this system doesn’t reflect the natural world we all come from. While looking at these photos, I’m daydreaming about a world without racism of any kind, where human unity reigns supreme!
‘Until the Kingdom Comes’ refers less to the kingdoms of the bible and natural world, and more to the human fantasy that one day, in some way, life will come to a blissful resolution. The answers to who we are and what we’re doing in this world, will come to light and validate our existence. In a reality where understanding is never total, I depict ‘living’ as an emotion-driven experience, engulfed in uncertainty, desire and illusion.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places