These Bright Yellow Stairs Have Open Fronts For Extra Storage
When Andrew Maynard of Austin Maynard Architects was designing his own home in Melbourne, Australia, he decided to create a staircase that would provide additional storage, as well as be bright and colorful.
After finding some brightly colored taps and asking his Instagram followers which color to go with, yellow was the chosen color, and was used throughout the space, with the floor, kitchen faucet, dining chairs, lighting and the stairs all being the same color.
The stairs, not only are they bright yellow, but the front of the stairs are open, providing additional storage space for the home, and by designing open fronts instead of drawers, the home owners are easily able to see what is stored away.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities