3 564 Parts Have Been Used To Create This Cloud-Like Sculpture In North Carolina
MARC FORNES / THEVERYMANY has created a modern sculpture named ‘Pillars of Dreams’, that’s located in the plaza of the Valerie C. Woodard Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The cloud-like formation has a lightweight structure, and its open volumes appear to be filled with air, but they are actually held up by a continuous structural skin in ultra-thin aluminum. Like bubblegum blown just to the point of popping, the skin becomes thinner and more open across the wider expanses of the spheres, allowing light to come through.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- This Artist Redraws Photos Of People In Their Twitter Profile, And The Results Are Funny!