3 564 Parts Have Been Used To Create This Cloud-Like Sculpture In North Carolina
MARC FORNES / THEVERYMANY has created a modern sculpture named ‘Pillars of Dreams’, that’s located in the plaza of the Valerie C. Woodard Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The cloud-like formation has a lightweight structure, and its open volumes appear to be filled with air, but they are actually held up by a continuous structural skin in ultra-thin aluminum. Like bubblegum blown just to the point of popping, the skin becomes thinner and more open across the wider expanses of the spheres, allowing light to come through.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!