I’mma Get Superhero Drunk: Avengers Themed Cocktails
This is a series of nine Avengers character themed cocktails from The More I Arty. They don’t really sound like the best tasting recipes, but you throw a little umbrella in the glass and I’ll drink just about anything. Add a little pirate cutlass with some fruit skewered on it and I WILL drink anything. So yeah, hit the jump to see them all, then go to the bar and order a gin & tonic like a regular person who doesn’t like the taste of gin but drinks it anyways because they hate themselves. “You’re projecting.” I know I am.
Hit it for the rest including all the drink drawings which may or may yes have been drawn six sheets to the wind.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- “Sketching From The Imagination”: The Dark Universe Of Konstantin Kostadinov