Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
Addie and Marshall Burnette decided not to use a traditional videographer when they eloped a few weeks ago. Instead, they strapped a GoPro onto their Siberian Husky Ryder and trusted her to film the entire journey. From Addie getting ready to the enchanting ceremony amidst Roan Mountain’s snowy terrain, Ryder did an exceptional job capturing her humans’ big day.
“The cool thing about it is that we eloped to the same mountain where we had our first date 10 years before, and it just so happened to snow two feet that day,” Addie revealed, when discussing her magical wedding surroundings.
But it wasn’t just Marshall and Addie who enjoyed this winter locale. Right before the ceremony, Ryder happily ran through the snow and took viewers along for the ride.
“We actually eloped, so everything was last minute, including my wedding dress,” bride Addie Burnette told Refinery29. The wedding took place on the top of Roan Mountain, in Tennessee, last November. “The cool thing about it is that we eloped to the same mountain where we had our first date 10 years before, and it just so happened to snow two feet that day.”
Marshall Burnette posted the two-minute clip on YouTube earlier this month. “It was cold and magical,” he wrote on YouTube. “Our dog, Ryder, insisted on filming the wedding video, so we let her do her thing. She took awhile to edit the footage, but we think she did a great job.”
After the ceremony, Ryder filmed the family’s joyful celebration from a dog’s-eye view. As she wanders amongst the party guests, one can’t help but appreciate this pup’s impressive recording skills.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s