Yana, The Two-Faced Kitty Whose Parents Ran Out Of Ink
Being two-faced is generally considered to be a bad thing. Unless you’re Yana the cat that is. Because as you can see, this adorable chimeric feline has the most beautiful unique markings. She looks like her parents ran out of ink while they were coloring her in!
The cat was posted in a classified advert in a Belarussian website called Nasha Niva back in July 2016. She was looking for a new owner, and it didn’t take her long to find one! She now lives with Elizabeth, an architect and design student from Orsha, Belarus, who studies at the National Technical University in Minsk.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Incredible Photographs From The Construction Of The Forth Railway Bridge, A 19th Century Engineering Marvel
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Japanese Designer Crafts Adorably Lifelike Cat Backpack
- An Authentic 16th Century Plague Doctor Mask Preserved And On Display At The German Museum Of Medical History
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho