Yana, The Two-Faced Kitty Whose Parents Ran Out Of Ink
Being two-faced is generally considered to be a bad thing. Unless you’re Yana the cat that is. Because as you can see, this adorable chimeric feline has the most beautiful unique markings. She looks like her parents ran out of ink while they were coloring her in!
The cat was posted in a classified advert in a Belarussian website called Nasha Niva back in July 2016. She was looking for a new owner, and it didn’t take her long to find one! She now lives with Elizabeth, an architect and design student from Orsha, Belarus, who studies at the National Technical University in Minsk.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees