Yana, The Two-Faced Kitty Whose Parents Ran Out Of Ink
Being two-faced is generally considered to be a bad thing. Unless you’re Yana the cat that is. Because as you can see, this adorable chimeric feline has the most beautiful unique markings. She looks like her parents ran out of ink while they were coloring her in!
The cat was posted in a classified advert in a Belarussian website called Nasha Niva back in July 2016. She was looking for a new owner, and it didn’t take her long to find one! She now lives with Elizabeth, an architect and design student from Orsha, Belarus, who studies at the National Technical University in Minsk.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog