Yana, The Two-Faced Kitty Whose Parents Ran Out Of Ink
Being two-faced is generally considered to be a bad thing. Unless you’re Yana the cat that is. Because as you can see, this adorable chimeric feline has the most beautiful unique markings. She looks like her parents ran out of ink while they were coloring her in!
The cat was posted in a classified advert in a Belarussian website called Nasha Niva back in July 2016. She was looking for a new owner, and it didn’t take her long to find one! She now lives with Elizabeth, an architect and design student from Orsha, Belarus, who studies at the National Technical University in Minsk.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places