“The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
Featured below are some of the best examples from Andy Riley’s hilariously dark and twisted cartoon series about bunnies that are tirelessly trying to kill themselves. In case you’re easily offended, you probably shouldn’t scroll down. Everyone else – enjoy!
Andy Riley is an Emmy-winning scriptwriter, cartoonist and children’s author from Britain. He has created a series of best-selling cartoon books:
The Book of Bunny Suicides , Return Of The Bunny Suicides, Great Lies To Tell Small Kids, Loads More Lies To Tell Small Kids, D.I.Y. Dentistry, Selfish Pigs, Dawn of the Bunny Suicides, Wine Makes Mummy Clever and Beer Makes Daddy Strong.
His King Flashypants children’s books are aimed at 5-8 year-olds. The first three books in the series are King Flashypants and the Evil Emperor, King Flashypants and the Creature from Crong, and King Flashypants and the Toys of Terror.
He drew a weekly strip cartoon for The Observer Magazine called Roasted, which is also collected in hardback edition. So far his books have sold around one and a half million copies and have been published in eighteen countries, producing calendar, greetings card and poster spin-offs.
Andy is an experienced public speaker, and often appears at book festivals and schools to talk about King Flashypants and draw cartoons live. He occasionally appears on podcasts such as Iszi Lawrence’s Z List Dead List.
Andy is originally from Aylesbury but now lives in London. He used to be the stage dancer for The Pod, Julian Barratt’s comedy techno band which was the forerunner of The Mighty Boosh.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Artists Combine Classical Paintings And Halloween Pop Culture