Relatable Illustrations Hilariously Reveal the Difficulties of Adulthood
When you’re a kid, it’s normal to dream about the freedom of adulthood. When you actually become an adult… you quickly realize that being a grown-up isn’t always a walk in the park. There are moments in adulthood that are equal parts difficult and hilarious, and since laughter tends to be the best form of medicine, illustrator Chaz Hutton has decided to capture the humor of these experiences in his simple, straight-to-the-point drawings.
Many of his works involve seemingly serious line graphs, pie charts, and diagrams that will make you laugh out loud. The best part is that all of Hutton’s illustrations are wonderfully relatable, which makes viewers not only feel less alone in the obstacles they may face, but take comfort in finding the humor in shared daily frustrations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Post-Soviet Russia in Provocative Visual Mise-en-Scenes of Sergey Chilikov