Relatable Illustrations Hilariously Reveal the Difficulties of Adulthood
When you’re a kid, it’s normal to dream about the freedom of adulthood. When you actually become an adult… you quickly realize that being a grown-up isn’t always a walk in the park. There are moments in adulthood that are equal parts difficult and hilarious, and since laughter tends to be the best form of medicine, illustrator Chaz Hutton has decided to capture the humor of these experiences in his simple, straight-to-the-point drawings.
Many of his works involve seemingly serious line graphs, pie charts, and diagrams that will make you laugh out loud. The best part is that all of Hutton’s illustrations are wonderfully relatable, which makes viewers not only feel less alone in the obstacles they may face, but take comfort in finding the humor in shared daily frustrations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021