Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
Have you ever browsed some internet forums and heard some teeny kids from the west how Slavs have no culture? Well after this amazing photo shoot their mouths will be closed for good, Slavic fusion in a series ‘Pagan Poetry’ made by Polish photographer Macin Nagraba and all costumes made by Agnieszka Osipa. The model is the photographer’s mother and by all means having a ‘babushka’ in this photo shoot just gives even more Slavic feel to it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Photographer Visits Famous Movie Scene Locations In Real Life
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll