Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
Have you ever browsed some internet forums and heard some teeny kids from the west how Slavs have no culture? Well after this amazing photo shoot their mouths will be closed for good, Slavic fusion in a series ‘Pagan Poetry’ made by Polish photographer Marcin Nagraba and all costumes made by Agnieszka Osipa. The model is the photographer’s mother and by all means having a ‘babushka’ in this photo shoot just gives even more Slavic feel to it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Beautiful Female Portrait Photography By Andre Nguyen
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Fascinating Vintage Photos Of Playboy Playmates Posing With Classic Cars
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats