Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
Have you ever browsed some internet forums and heard some teeny kids from the west how Slavs have no culture? Well after this amazing photo shoot their mouths will be closed for good, Slavic fusion in a series ‘Pagan Poetry’ made by Polish photographer Marcin Nagraba and all costumes made by Agnieszka Osipa. The model is the photographer’s mother and by all means having a ‘babushka’ in this photo shoot just gives even more Slavic feel to it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- This Artist Redraws Photos Of People In Their Twitter Profile, And The Results Are Funny!