Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
Have you ever browsed some internet forums and heard some teeny kids from the west how Slavs have no culture? Well after this amazing photo shoot their mouths will be closed for good, Slavic fusion in a series ‘Pagan Poetry’ made by Polish photographer Macin Nagraba and all costumes made by Agnieszka Osipa. The model is the photographer’s mother and by all means having a ‘babushka’ in this photo shoot just gives even more Slavic feel to it.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- Soviet Fashion: Style Pages From 1980s U.S.S.R.
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- The Realistic NSFW 3D Character Art By Hood Saladine
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!