This Public Toilet At The Central Bus Station In Russian Voronezh Is So Romantic They Lit Candels In It
Public bathroom, it is usually a place that gives you a bad experience and you just try to erase it from your memory as soon as you get out of it. However at the central bus station in Voronezh, Russia, the public restroom has no electricity, water nor heating from the beginning of the year but they charge the fee around $0.25.
Bathroom manager Valentina Terekhina explained, that administration of this bus station is guilty for these problems as they are trying to kill her small business by turning off all the water, electricity and heating.
“You can pick your toilet paper here according to your needs.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition