This Public Toilet At The Central Bus Station In Russian Voronezh Is So Romantic They Lit Candels In It
Public bathroom, it is usually a place that gives you a bad experience and you just try to erase it from your memory as soon as you get out of it. However at the central bus station in Voronezh, Russia, the public restroom has no electricity, water nor heating from the beginning of the year but they charge the fee around $0.25.
Bathroom manager Valentina Terekhina explained, that administration of this bus station is guilty for these problems as they are trying to kill her small business by turning off all the water, electricity and heating.
“You can pick your toilet paper here according to your needs.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre