This Public Toilet At The Central Bus Station In Russian Voronezh Is So Romantic They Lit Candels In It
Public bathroom, it is usually a place that gives you a bad experience and you just try to erase it from your memory as soon as you get out of it. However at the central bus station in Voronezh, Russia, the public restroom has no electricity, water nor heating from the beginning of the year but they charge the fee around $0.25.
Bathroom manager Valentina Terekhina explained, that administration of this bus station is guilty for these problems as they are trying to kill her small business by turning off all the water, electricity and heating.
“You can pick your toilet paper here according to your needs.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “The Agony & The Ecstasy”: Wild Photos Of Young Lovers Getting Off With One Another In The 1990s
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- 2019 Australian Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Winners
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- “Birds Of Britain”: Photographer John d Green Captured The Beauties Of London In ‘Swinging Sixties’
- “The Cat Whisperer”: Walter Chandoha, The Photographer Who Popularized Cat Pictures