This Public Toilet At The Central Bus Station In Russian Voronezh Is So Romantic They Lit Candels In It
Public bathroom, it is usually a place that gives you a bad experience and you just try to erase it from your memory as soon as you get out of it. However at the central bus station in Voronezh, Russia, the public restroom has no electricity, water nor heating from the beginning of the year but they charge the fee around $0.25.
Bathroom manager Valentina Terekhina explained, that administration of this bus station is guilty for these problems as they are trying to kill her small business by turning off all the water, electricity and heating.
“You can pick your toilet paper here according to your needs.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Schlörwagen: The Bizarre German Car from 1939 that Was Super-Aerodynamic but Very Impractical
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Indian Paper Artist Creates Mindblowing Papercuts