The Breaking Bad-Themed Coffee Shop Has Just Opened In Istanbul
The coolest Entrepreneur Deniz Kosan created Walter’s Coffee Roastery It is the world’s first Coffee Super Lab, opened in March 29th, 2015 in Moda, Kadikoy, Istanbul. He designed it inspired by his favorite TV series Breaking Bad and.
Deniz has a cousin who looks just like Walter White; he has glasses, bald head, mustache, and goatee. He is called Heisenberg. He came up with a name for a coffee lab: Walter’s Coffee.
They realized there is a lack of originality in food and beverage industry, so they built a coffee shop based on a chemical lab. There is no official usage of name, logo, commercial things, brand etc. They just have similar things that every Breaking Bad fan love.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition