The Breaking Bad-Themed Coffee Shop Has Just Opened In Istanbul
The coolest Entrepreneur Deniz Kosan created Walter’s Coffee Roastery It is the world’s first Coffee Super Lab, opened in March 29th, 2015 in Moda, Kadikoy, Istanbul. He designed it inspired by his favorite TV series Breaking Bad and.
Deniz has a cousin who looks just like Walter White; he has glasses, bald head, mustache, and goatee. He is called Heisenberg. He came up with a name for a coffee lab: Walter’s Coffee.
They realized there is a lack of originality in food and beverage industry, so they built a coffee shop based on a chemical lab. There is no official usage of name, logo, commercial things, brand etc. They just have similar things that every Breaking Bad fan love.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s