The Breaking Bad-Themed Coffee Shop Has Just Opened In Istanbul
The coolest Entrepreneur Deniz Kosan created Walter’s Coffee Roastery It is the world’s first Coffee Super Lab, opened in March 29th, 2015 in Moda, Kadikoy, Istanbul. He designed it inspired by his favorite TV series Breaking Bad and.
Deniz has a cousin who looks just like Walter White; he has glasses, bald head, mustache, and goatee. He is called Heisenberg. He came up with a name for a coffee lab: Walter’s Coffee.
They realized there is a lack of originality in food and beverage industry, so they built a coffee shop based on a chemical lab. There is no official usage of name, logo, commercial things, brand etc. They just have similar things that every Breaking Bad fan love.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies