The Breaking Bad-Themed Coffee Shop Has Just Opened In Istanbul
The coolest Entrepreneur Deniz Kosan created Walter’s Coffee Roastery It is the world’s first Coffee Super Lab, opened in March 29th, 2015 in Moda, Kadikoy, Istanbul. He designed it inspired by his favorite TV series Breaking Bad and.
Deniz has a cousin who looks just like Walter White; he has glasses, bald head, mustache, and goatee. He is called Heisenberg. He came up with a name for a coffee lab: Walter’s Coffee.
They realized there is a lack of originality in food and beverage industry, so they built a coffee shop based on a chemical lab. There is no official usage of name, logo, commercial things, brand etc. They just have similar things that every Breaking Bad fan love.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals