Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
Simon Schaffrath and his girlfriend Saskia Repp from Frankfurt, Germany are expecting their first child (already named Theodore) in November, and to announce their good news, they decided on an unconventional method, allowing the whole family to get involved.
Schaffrath, a 27-year-old graphic designer and photographer by day used his artistic skills to create fun scenes using Repp’s body as a landscape. Her stomach acts as a snowy mountain, a rolling hill, a small island and even a sand trap on a golf course.
“We wanted to create some new and really creative pregnancy pictures,” Schaffrath told Mashable in an email, “something our family and friends haven’t seen yet.”
And the undertaking was no easy task. With the help of their good friends Philipp Rauland and Petra Hofman, Schaffrath said that each photograph took about a week each to complete, between planning, editing and capturing the photographs.
So far, Schaffrath says that the response has been good.
“These picture show how much we enjoy this time and how happy we are,” said Schaffrath. “And that’s something the whole world should know! My girlfriend loves them and she is really happy we have something that will always remember us this special time”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan