Coffee Served In A Cone? Enjoy This Unique Drink At A Specialty Cafes Around The World!
#coffeeinacone is a concept developed by Dayne Levinrad to bring some much needed innovation and excitement into the coffee industry worldwide. Dayne mastered his Coffee skill in Australia for 4 years and has consulted in Brazil and America helping various Coffee shops develop products.
Coffeeinacone is exactly what the names says. You can have your coffee, either a Cappuccino or an Espresso in a chocolate coated Ice-Cream cone. The cone is coated in a special chocolate compound made from various types of cacao in order to make it leak-proof.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption