Coffee Served In A Cone? Enjoy This Unique Drink At A Specialty Cafes Around The World!
#coffeeinacone is a concept developed by Dayne Levinrad to bring some much needed innovation and excitement into the coffee industry worldwide. Dayne mastered his Coffee skill in Australia for 4 years and has consulted in Brazil and America helping various Coffee shops develop products.
Coffeeinacone is exactly what the names says. You can have your coffee, either a Cappuccino or an Espresso in a chocolate coated Ice-Cream cone. The cone is coated in a special chocolate compound made from various types of cacao in order to make it leak-proof.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- 20 Winners Of The Greatest Photoshop Battles Ever
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Beautiful Goldie Hawn’s “Laugh-In” Bikini Photoshoot