Coffee Served In A Cone? Enjoy This Unique Drink At A Specialty Cafes Around The World!
#coffeeinacone is a concept developed by Dayne Levinrad to bring some much needed innovation and excitement into the coffee industry worldwide. Dayne mastered his Coffee skill in Australia for 4 years and has consulted in Brazil and America helping various Coffee shops develop products.
Coffeeinacone is exactly what the names says. You can have your coffee, either a Cappuccino or an Espresso in a chocolate coated Ice-Cream cone. The cone is coated in a special chocolate compound made from various types of cacao in order to make it leak-proof.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ‘I’m Tired’ Project Tackles Discrimination With Body Art
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Rare Vintage Photos Of The Timberline Lodge, Stanley Kubrick’s Film Inspiration For “The Shining”, In 1921
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Artists Transform People Into The Spitting Image Of Their Icons
- Stunning Photos Show What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were African American
- Photographers Turn Their Homes Into Cameras To Portray Life During Coronavirus Times
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey