Coffee Served In A Cone? Enjoy This Unique Drink At A Specialty Cafes Around The World!
#coffeeinacone is a concept developed by Dayne Levinrad to bring some much needed innovation and excitement into the coffee industry worldwide. Dayne mastered his Coffee skill in Australia for 4 years and has consulted in Brazil and America helping various Coffee shops develop products.
Coffeeinacone is exactly what the names says. You can have your coffee, either a Cappuccino or an Espresso in a chocolate coated Ice-Cream cone. The cone is coated in a special chocolate compound made from various types of cacao in order to make it leak-proof.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- The Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 Birth Becomes Her Photography Contest
- Deaf People Show How To Swear In Sign Language, And It’s Shamefully Entertaining
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- “The Faces Of Fear”: The Superb Dark Concept Art By Anthony Jones
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Artist Gustavo Viselner Makes Pixel Art Game Scenes Based On Popular TV Series And Movies
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s
- HIlarious Photos Of Ice Skaters’ Funny Faces At Winter Olympics
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- The Blinged-Out Work Trucks Of Japan Photographed By Todd Antony
- Here’s What Marijuana Looks Like Under The Microscope
- “Under The Electric Sky”: Beautiful Portrait Photography In Neon Lights By Tom Dewh
- Chinese Women Use These Swimsuits To Keep Their Skin White