Floating Vases by ooDesign
This vase is simple as a piece of cake but it’s so special at the same time – it’s Floating Ripple vase by ooDesign. It’s a piece manufactured in glass that allows any transparent vase to look like ripples in water.
Long-stemmed flowers float vertically in the water and according to the movement of the air, they change their position within the container – so, what can I say? Japanese designers continue to create genially simple and natural-looking philosophic pieces that inspire everybody.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964