Floating Vases by ooDesign
This vase is simple as a piece of cake but it’s so special at the same time – it’s Floating Ripple vase by ooDesign. It’s a piece manufactured in glass that allows any transparent vase to look like ripples in water.
Long-stemmed flowers float vertically in the water and according to the movement of the air, they change their position within the container – so, what can I say? Japanese designers continue to create genially simple and natural-looking philosophic pieces that inspire everybody.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Ugly Renaissance Babies
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Swedish Artist Simon Stålenhag Creates A Series Of Art Works For The New H&M Advertising Campaign
- Artist Arranges Stones In Stunning Patterns On The Beach, Finds It Very Therapeutic