How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
“How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus” is a project by Max Siedentopf, a Namibian-German visual artist, and inspired by masks found on social media during the Corona Virus outbreak where people shared photos of alternative solutions to the conventional air mask.
Since the virus is currently spreading globally, the series offers handy solutions how you can use simple everyday objects to protect yourself against the deadly virus.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay