How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
“How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus” is a project by Max Siedentopf, a Namibian-German visual artist, and inspired by masks found on social media during the Corona Virus outbreak where people shared photos of alternative solutions to the conventional air mask.
Since the virus is currently spreading globally, the series offers handy solutions how you can use simple everyday objects to protect yourself against the deadly virus.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History