How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
“How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus” is a project by Max Siedentopf, a Namibian-German visual artist, and inspired by masks found on social media during the Corona Virus outbreak where people shared photos of alternative solutions to the conventional air mask.
Since the virus is currently spreading globally, the series offers handy solutions how you can use simple everyday objects to protect yourself against the deadly virus.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Perfect Doormats For COVID-19 Social Isolation
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Virtual Traveller Used Google Street View To Explore Poland During Quarantine, Here’s What She Found
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake
- Russian Artist Transforms Old, Shabby Walls Into Mesmerizing Art Objects
- The Beautiful, Surreal And Sometimes Sinister Artwork Of Jaco Putker
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s