Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk
It seems that Russians from all over the country are fans of Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk. A mural of the tech entrepreneur has appeared in the Urals city of Chelyabinsk (1,200 miles east of Moscow) on an old rusty electrical box attached to a lampost. The artwork was created by Chelyabinsk Urbanist.
According to Lev Vladov, head of the art collective, Musk is a living legend and one of the few people in the world propelling humanity into the future. “We believe science should be outside politics and borders,” he adds.
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Meet The Arist Filling Potholes With Mosaics Of NYC Vermin