Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk
It seems that Russians from all over the country are fans of Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk. A mural of the tech entrepreneur has appeared in the Urals city of Chelyabinsk (1,200 miles east of Moscow) on an old rusty electrical box attached to a lampost. The artwork was created by Chelyabinsk Urbanist.
According to Lev Vladov, head of the art collective, Musk is a living legend and one of the few people in the world propelling humanity into the future. “We believe science should be outside politics and borders,” he adds.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Hungarian Graphic Design Student Barbara Bernat Redesigns the Euro
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- A Painting Or A Meme? A Look At Joseph Ducreux
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- Lizzy Gadd’s Photography Truly Shows The Difference Between A “Selfie” And A Self-Portrait