Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk
It seems that Russians from all over the country are fans of Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk. A mural of the tech entrepreneur has appeared in the Urals city of Chelyabinsk (1,200 miles east of Moscow) on an old rusty electrical box attached to a lampost. The artwork was created by Chelyabinsk Urbanist.
According to Lev Vladov, head of the art collective, Musk is a living legend and one of the few people in the world propelling humanity into the future. “We believe science should be outside politics and borders,” he adds.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Relatable Book Titles That’ll Make You Say “This Is The Story Of My Life”
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters