Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk
It seems that Russians from all over the country are fans of Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk. A mural of the tech entrepreneur has appeared in the Urals city of Chelyabinsk (1,200 miles east of Moscow) on an old rusty electrical box attached to a lampost. The artwork was created by Chelyabinsk Urbanist.
According to Lev Vladov, head of the art collective, Musk is a living legend and one of the few people in the world propelling humanity into the future. “We believe science should be outside politics and borders,” he adds.
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- Gorgeous Beauty And Lifestyle Female Portraits By Nathan Lobato
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- “Goodbye, Diesel Train”: This Brutal Soviet Bad Boy Has Been Destroyed In Estonia
- Beautiful Feminine Photo Portraits By The Russian Fashion Photographer Svetlana Belyaeva
- “Small Town Noir” – Twenty-One ’30s And ’40s Mugshots From New Castle, Pennsylvania
- Photos Of Time Before The Invention Of That Grossly Antisocial Device: The Smartphone
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- Hilarious Prank Gift Packages To Surprise Your Friends This Christmas
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen