Elon Musk Artwork Pops Up In The Russian City Of Chelyabinsk
It seems that Russians from all over the country are fans of Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk. A mural of the tech entrepreneur has appeared in the Urals city of Chelyabinsk (1,200 miles east of Moscow) on an old rusty electrical box attached to a lampost. The artwork was created by Chelyabinsk Urbanist.
According to Lev Vladov, head of the art collective, Musk is a living legend and one of the few people in the world propelling humanity into the future. “We believe science should be outside politics and borders,” he adds.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures
- The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits