This Couple Decided To Recreate 21 Famous Movies While In Lockdown And Completely Nailed It
Fanni and Norbert have found a brilliant way to make the most out of their time under the coronavirus lockdown.
The couple from Hungary have been recreating famous movies. From memorable scenes to captivating posters, you name it, Fanni and Norbert have been tackling it all. Their low-budget production designs might not be as lavish as the ones created in rich Hollywood studios, but they’re definitely more creative. And considering that nowadays it isn’t easy to go to a shop and grab a prop, their efforts are even more admirable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes