This Couple Decided To Recreate 21 Famous Movies While In Lockdown And Completely Nailed It
Fanni and Norbert have found a brilliant way to make the most out of their time under the coronavirus lockdown.
The couple from Hungary have been recreating famous movies. From memorable scenes to captivating posters, you name it, Fanni and Norbert have been tackling it all. Their low-budget production designs might not be as lavish as the ones created in rich Hollywood studios, but they’re definitely more creative. And considering that nowadays it isn’t easy to go to a shop and grab a prop, their efforts are even more admirable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun
- Russian Mother Takes Amazing Intimate Portraits Of Her Kids With Animals
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Vintage Portraits of Björk in the 1980s
- Gallery Archives The Bizarre Tradition Of African Popular Bootleg Movie Posters, And They’re So Bad They’re Good
- Artist Imagines How History’s Most Famous Painters Might Decorate Their Homes Based On The Color Pallettes Of Their Paintings
- The Superb Mythological and Alternate History Paintings of Vsevolod Ivanov