Hard Truths About Adulthood, From A 29-Year-Old Illustrator Who Tells It like It Is
In September 2015, Mari Andrew decided to start drawing a picture a day.
“I was sort of depressed and found myself going home just to watch Netflix way more often,” Andrew told Business Insider in an email. “I wanted a creative hobby, so I thought illustrating would be an easy, enjoyable way to document little moments from my day.”
She started posting her drawings to Instagram to hold herself accountable, and soon enough, she started building a following. Today, the 29-year-old has over 26,000 followers on her account.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Creepy & Crawly Plush Sculptures by Hine Mizushima
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- The Superb 3D Digital Experimental Artworks by ☽༒༓N3XTgE№BR0K3R༓༒☾
- French Street Artist Paints 3D Creature Graffiti And It’s Not For The Faint Of Heart