Hard Truths About Adulthood, From A 29-Year-Old Illustrator Who Tells It like It Is
In September 2015, Mari Andrew decided to start drawing a picture a day.
“I was sort of depressed and found myself going home just to watch Netflix way more often,” Andrew told Business Insider in an email. “I wanted a creative hobby, so I thought illustrating would be an easy, enjoyable way to document little moments from my day.”
She started posting her drawings to Instagram to hold herself accountable, and soon enough, she started building a following. Today, the 29-year-old has over 26,000 followers on her account.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V