17-Year-Old Cat Suffering From Kidney Failure Is Japan’s Cutest & Laziest Feline
Ura has lived a long and happy life. And at 17 years, the adorable white Scottish Fold cat has found internet fame.
Ura has kidney failure, which doesn’t leave her with much energy. As a result, her photos are relaxed and lazy, just like her.
“Unfussy, chill, and slow,” is how her owner describes her.
We think it sounds perfect.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them