“The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
With his series The Empire against the Crisis, the Belgian photographer Michaël Massart stages the bankruptcy of the Galactic Empire, while an unprecedented financial crisis hits the entire galaxy. A difficult situation that forces Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers to do odd jobs. A funny and quirky project around the Star Wars saga, but which also illustrates the difficult and real life of thousands of people.
“Now, the Empire and Darth Vader are ruined. Besides the money and the staff lost in the destruction of the Death Star, they have seen their savings, exclusively invested in aggressive hedge funds, reduced to zero. Darth Vader has therefore no choice but roll up his sleeves and find jobs in order to benefit the Empire’s treasury and pursue his struggle to exterminate the rebels,” he wrote.
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- Pastry Artist Christine McConnell Makes Amazing Freddie Mercury Birthday Cake
- Breathtaking Moody Female Portrait Photography By Zeiad Soufi