“The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
With his series The Empire against the Crisis, the Belgian photographer Michaël Massart stages the bankruptcy of the Galactic Empire, while an unprecedented financial crisis hits the entire galaxy. A difficult situation that forces Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers to do odd jobs. A funny and quirky project around the Star Wars saga, but which also illustrates the difficult and real life of thousands of people.
“Now, the Empire and Darth Vader are ruined. Besides the money and the staff lost in the destruction of the Death Star, they have seen their savings, exclusively invested in aggressive hedge funds, reduced to zero. Darth Vader has therefore no choice but roll up his sleeves and find jobs in order to benefit the Empire’s treasury and pursue his struggle to exterminate the rebels,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits