“The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
With his series The Empire against the Crisis, the Belgian photographer Michaël Massart stages the bankruptcy of the Galactic Empire, while an unprecedented financial crisis hits the entire galaxy. A difficult situation that forces Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers to do odd jobs. A funny and quirky project around the Star Wars saga, but which also illustrates the difficult and real life of thousands of people.
“Now, the Empire and Darth Vader are ruined. Besides the money and the staff lost in the destruction of the Death Star, they have seen their savings, exclusively invested in aggressive hedge funds, reduced to zero. Darth Vader has therefore no choice but roll up his sleeves and find jobs in order to benefit the Empire’s treasury and pursue his struggle to exterminate the rebels,” he wrote.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World