“The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
With his series The Empire against the Crisis, the Belgian photographer Michaël Massart stages the bankruptcy of the Galactic Empire, while an unprecedented financial crisis hits the entire galaxy. A difficult situation that forces Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers to do odd jobs. A funny and quirky project around the Star Wars saga, but which also illustrates the difficult and real life of thousands of people.
“Now, the Empire and Darth Vader are ruined. Besides the money and the staff lost in the destruction of the Death Star, they have seen their savings, exclusively invested in aggressive hedge funds, reduced to zero. Darth Vader has therefore no choice but roll up his sleeves and find jobs in order to benefit the Empire’s treasury and pursue his struggle to exterminate the rebels,” he wrote.
More Inspiring Stories:
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Gorgeous And Intriguing Series Of Photographs By Øystein Sture Aspelund Capturing Temporary Installations Of Smoke, Light & Fire, Set In Unspoilt Nordic Landscapes
- Photographer Celine Liu Photoshops Herself In Images Of Celebrities Found On The Internet
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Nevermind In Sovietland By Photographer Tomeu Coll