“The Empire Against The Crisis”: Darth Vader Forced To Do Odd Jobs
With his series The Empire against the Crisis, the Belgian photographer Michaël Massart stages the bankruptcy of the Galactic Empire, while an unprecedented financial crisis hits the entire galaxy. A difficult situation that forces Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers to do odd jobs. A funny and quirky project around the Star Wars saga, but which also illustrates the difficult and real life of thousands of people.
“Now, the Empire and Darth Vader are ruined. Besides the money and the staff lost in the destruction of the Death Star, they have seen their savings, exclusively invested in aggressive hedge funds, reduced to zero. Darth Vader has therefore no choice but roll up his sleeves and find jobs in order to benefit the Empire’s treasury and pursue his struggle to exterminate the rebels,” he wrote.
- “The Underwear Poetry”: Sensual Female Lingerie By Sarah Stagliano
- These Doodles Explain Why Every Millennial Is Having A Tough Time Growing Up
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- Singular Beauties Revealed By The Romanian Photographer Michelle De Rose
- Spectacular Body Artworks From The World Bodypainting Festival 2018 In Austria
- The Best & Winning Entries To The iPhone Photography Awards 2018
- Russian Artist Transforms Old, Shabby Walls Into Mesmerizing Art Objects
- Mad, Urban, Grunge And Sensual NSFW Photography By David Kirscher
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Breathtaking Entries From The UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2018
- Pillows With A Cleverly Hidden Message For Uninvited Guests
- Beautiful NSFW Female Portrait Photography By The Russian Photographer Daria Klepikova
- Winning Photos Of The UK Dog Photographer Of The Year 2018