Artists Around The World React To H&M’s Controversial Ad
The famous clothing brand H&M has recently published an ad for its new hoodie that reads “Coolest monkey in the jungle.” Sounds innocent, but the reason behind all the anger it caused was a black boy modelling for that ad, which was not well received all around the world.
Some people claimed that while the ad was probably an oversight, it was also quite deaf and insensitive. In South Africa it even resulted in burning, trashing and stealing clothes from H&M’s stores. Artists around the world, however, reacted in a way they know best – they turned the offensive hoodie into something positive by creating beautiful works of art.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- DROID Lamp, A Retro Robotic Shape
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Jason Lee Parry