Artists Around The World React To H&M’s Controversial Ad
The famous clothing brand H&M has recently published an ad for its new hoodie that reads “Coolest monkey in the jungle.” Sounds innocent, but the reason behind all the anger it caused was a black boy modelling for that ad, which was not well received all around the world.
Some people claimed that while the ad was probably an oversight, it was also quite deaf and insensitive. In South Africa it even resulted in burning, trashing and stealing clothes from H&M’s stores. Artists around the world, however, reacted in a way they know best – they turned the offensive hoodie into something positive by creating beautiful works of art.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine