Artist Transforms Ordinary Bananas Into Whimsical Works Of Art
Gaphic designer Stephan Brusche (aka iSteef) continues his journey to transform bananas into art. These Fruitdoodles, as the Dutch artist has dubbed them, are one part sculpture, one part drawing, and one part pure imagination. Brusche is able to see unlimited possibilities with his edible canvas, though his work mainly focuses on animals, pop culture, and Biblical stories.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s