Hyper-Realistic Artworks Of Cats That Are Hard To Believe Aren’t Photographs By A Japanese Artist
As much as it’s hard to believe, these mind-blowingly realistic images are not photographs but hand-drawn pencil drawings.
This art style is called hyperrealism and you’ve probably seen it as at first glance, it resembles a high-resolution photograph but after you take a closer look and focus on details, you realize that it’s actually a drawing. Hyperrealism requires an incredible amount of work, skill, and patience but the result is definitely worth all of this!
Meet the 18-year-old Japanese artist Haruki Kudo, also known as kudoharu125 to his 2,589 followers on his Instagram account, who creates incredibly realistic animal portraits that will seriously make you question whether they are not real photographs. Haruki only uses colored pencils but most of his drawings look way too good to have been done by hand.
“I started drawing about two years ago and I was fascinated by the fun” – the artist told Bored Panda.
Though the artist draws all kinds of animals, from eagles to dogs, it’s his hyperrealistic drawings of cats that really stand out. Maybe it’s all because of his love for cats and other felines? Oh, and of course, the level of detail really fascinates!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic